W Broaching Service has more than 50 years’ experience providing high-quality square broaching for a wide variety of industries.
An ISO 9001:2015 certified company and one of the largest specialty machine shops in the Midwest, V W Broaching Service offers highly precise square broaching that meets the exacting specifications for:
Request a Quote
- Heavy equipment
- Industrial manufacturing
- Oil and gas
What is broaching?
Broaching is a precision machining process used to remove material from components. A toothed tool – called a broach – is passed along or through a blank object in one consistent motion. Depending on the broach used, the process can create a circular hole, an irregular exterior shape, a keyway or a geometric shape, as well as many others.
What is a square broaching?
Square broaches create, in one pass, a square hole in a previously cast or drilled round hole. Standard square broaches begin in an oversized pilot hole and generate the square hole, which are commonly found in custom sockets, shaft extensions and hardware components.
Providing the product you need, the service you deserve
V W Broaching Service provides the experience, expertise, equipment, and exemplary service to completely satisfy your custom square broaching needs
- Operating for more than 50 years
- Serving a wide range of industries: biomedical, automotive, home appliances, hand tools, government, consumer goods
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Expert in-house broach designers and toolmakers to quickly respond to your tooling needs
- Fully-trained staff on premises
- More than 60 horizontal, vertical, high-speed, and continuous chain broaching machines
- 54,000 square foot Midwest facility
- Capacity for high-volume production work
- Entire department devoted to wire EDM
- CNC milling and turning centers to make your parts complete
- Deliver high quality work
- Fully support products
- Protect and enhance your investment